Nursing mothers who need to make arrangements for bringing specialized equipment or storage materials should follow the Alternative Testing Arrangements process outlined below to ensure prior approval and the ability of a test center to meet your specific needs.
- Register for the test and be sure to declare your intent to request alternative testing arrangements during registration.
- Submit an Alternative Testing Arrangements Request Form and indicate the equipment that you anticipate bringing to the test center.
- If you have additional alternative-arrangement requests, include those requests on the same form.
- Check your email for your notification of resolution (usually between 1–3 weeks after your completed request is received).
- Call the phone number provided in your notification to schedule your test appointment with any approved alternative testing arrangements.
Please note that children will not be allowed in the testing center or into the secure testing room.